Does your office building have storage rooms stuffed with boxes of indecision? After an event do you save all of the decorations and marketing materials never to be touched or used again? If so you may want to hire a professional organizer to help you de-clutter and get organized.
How to remove over a 1,000 pounds of office clutter
- De-clutter all print rooms by recycling opened unused and wrinkled paper that is discolored because of age and nonuse. Remove donated and trashed items that do not belong in the print room.
- Marketing storage can have well over 500 pounds of clutter recycling to remove. De-clutter opened and unopened boxes of marketing materials. Recycle outdated materials.
- Purge event storage rooms of old party and event supplies. Donate what you can. Throw away or recycle damaged supplies.
- The IT server and storage rooms hold a lot of clutter. Outdated technology, cords and packaging can be recycled.
- General office storage rooms with banker boxes of outdated files can be sorted through and purged. Each banker box holds 50 pounds of paper. Items no longer needed can be recycled, shredded and old office contents such as old black plastic and wire organizers can be donated.
And that is how to remove over a 1,000 of office clutter!