Repurposing vintage items into organizers adds eclectic flair to your home. I am all about getting rid of clutter, but when it comes to a great vintage suitcase, I see a creative storage item. Vintage trays, muffin pans, suitcases and more can become a cool way of organizing a part of your home.
Vintage Repurposing Ideas:
- Vintage Suitcases. As long as your suitcase is in decent condition, without mold or mildew, it can become a great place to store your keepsakes, photographs, favorite vintage books, a display case, seasonal accessories, and many more.
- Vintage China: A few teacups with saucers can become a great place to organize your jewelry, pocket change, keys, or any other small items that need to be sorted.
- Vintage Muffin Pans: Muffin pans are great for sorting small office supplies. They can be used as a junk drawer organizer, jewelry organizer, bead organizer, sewing supplies,…
- Mason Jars: Mason jars are great for organizing in the kitchen. They are great for storing dry items, such as, spices, beans and rice. They are great for sorting just about any small to medium sized object that needs to be sorted.
- Wooden crates: Mount several crates on a wall to make a cute set of cubby shelving.