Kitchen renovations are such an exciting time. You are finally going to have your dream kitchen! Avoid kitchen renovation headaches by setting up a make shift kitchen during the process. Kitchen organization is doable during renovations if you plan ahead.
Did you know that kitchen renovations, on the average, take 5 weeks to complete? Most people do not want to eat out for a solid 5 weeks.
It’s a great idea to set up a mini kitchen in another room to use during your kitchen renovation. Below are 6 kitchen renovation tips on how to set up a mini kitchen from a professional organizer.
6 Kitchen Organization Tips. How to set up a mini kitchen during renovations.
- Buy a simple foldable buffet table to set up your mini kitchen.
- Place your microwave, toaster oven and coffee maker on the table.
- If you make smoothies on a regular basis, then place your blender on the table.
- Place a trash can beside the table and a few laundry baskets under the table to hold can and boxed goods.
- Ideally, place your refrigerator beside the table.
- I also recommend buying a great multi-use indoor grill.
You can make an entire nutritious meal with this set up. If you are planning on getting all new appliances, it is a good idea to hold onto the old until your new kitchen is useable.